Monday 16 September 2013

Week 5

5 scales ranging from micro to macro


















The Strategy

My strategy for incorporating the letters and numbers was to keep a balance between subtly and actually being able to recognize them. I used a mixture of brushes, objects, decals and terrain in order to create the different letters and numbers. Because of the nature of my number (9) I used the actual character rather then the amount (eg creating 9 birds) because I believed it was too many to be subtle, however I did create the character out of multiple objects that were carefully placed. My basic rule of thumb was they should be hard to spot, but once found or pointed out, they can be easily recognized as the character.

week 5 reflection 

The subtle ads used in today’s lecture did give me a better idea of decals that I might apply that can direct the viewer or influence their interpretation.

No comments:

Post a Comment